Terms & Conditions
All reservations and agreement of events are made upon and are subject to the rules and regulations of the hotel and the following conditions:
- The quotation herein is subject to a proportionate increase to meet increased costs of foods and beverages and other costs of operation existing at the time of performance of our undertaking by reason of increasing present commodity prices, labour costs, taxes or currency values. Patrons expressly grant the right to the hotel to increase the prices herein quoted or to make reasonable substitutions.
- ATTENDANCE. Final attendance figure must be supplied 72 hours before the event. The final figure is the minimum number used to calculate the total estimated bill for which the organisers guarantee payment. Additional numbers will be accommodated if space and staff are available, but without any guarantee or obligation by the hotel to provide such. Any such additional number will be charged at the quoted price.
- No Food is permitted to be brought into the hotel by the patron or any of the patron’s guests or invitees from outside the hotel. The supply of wine is only allowed with the permission of the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to make a charge for the service of such wines.
- DEPOSITS. Unless a company account has been applied for and authorised, a 10% or €450 deposit(whichever is greater) is required to secure any booking.
- PAYMENT. Unless a company account has been applied for and authorised in advance, full prepayment or credit card authorisation will be required 7 days in advance of the event to guarantee the booking.
- The hotel will not accept responsibility for any goods lost, damaged or stolen, while on the hotel premises.
- ERECTION OF STANDS, SIGNS AND NOTICES. All stands and display notices must be self supporting. nails, screws, drawing pins, blue tac, adhesives, sellotape, double sided tape etc., must not be used on the walls, doors or partitions of the conference and banqueting area of the hotel.
- CANCELLATION. There is no cancellation fee for large conferences provided that they are cancelled not less than 6 weeks in advance. Cancellations received less than 6 weeks in advance but before 72 hours will incur 50% cancellation fee of the total estimated bill. Cancellations after 48 hours will be charged 100% of the total estimated bill.In relation to smaller conferences 10 to 30 persons, Cancellations received within 3 weeks for room hire will not incur a cancellation fee. Room hire cancelled less than 3 weeks in advance but before 72 hours will incur 50% cancellation. Cancellations for room hire, beverages and snacks & main meals made between 72 hours and 48 hours will incur 50% charges of the entire bill, and cancellations within 48 hours will be charged at 100%.
- In relation to individual reservations, please note that 48 hour cancellation notice must be given to Woodlands Hotel Waterford , in writing.